1. Website – an online page accessible through the link: www.postcardshop4u.com;
2. www.postcardshop4u.com – an online store, email address: sales(eta)postcardshop4u.com tel. +37065403232;
3. User – anyone who sign up on the Website;
4. Visitor – anyone who is not signed up on the Website;
5. Account – www.postcardshop4u.com link on any relevant website;
6. Browser – a program designed to show online pages (websites);
7. Personal data – any information related to a natural person – a data subject whose identity is known and can be directly or indirectly established with the use of such data as personal identity number, physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social characteristics specific to that person;
8. Recipient of personal data – a legal or natural person who receives the personal data;
9. Administrator of a website – a person responsible for administering the Website;
11. IP address – a unique number identifying a device connecting to a network of electronic communications. Since these numbers are assigned in the country-based blocks, an IP address can be used within the country where the website is being logged into.
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS
4. www.postcardshop4u.com is registered in the registry of Personal Data Protection Management. Identification code - P5882, date of registration: 2014-03-19;
6. People wishing to sign up on the Website must enter their email address which is used as a Username/ Login and password. You also need to enter your address, telephone number for delivery of your purchased items. Users can always edit/ add any details on their profile. The profile can be deleted by contacting the administrator of the Website through email : sales(eta)postcardshop4u.com.
III. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data such as name, surname, address, telephone number, email, IP address are collected and stored depending on the purchases made by the User/Visitor.
Detailed information about cookies used on the website:
Purpose for data processing
Moment of creation
Counter of website users
These cookies are used to gather statistics about website popularity. Received data is used to prepare reports and improve the website.
Upon the entrance to the page
IP addresses and unique ID numbers used for accounting. Statistical accounting results. Accounting of a counter is conducted by “Google Analytics”
Further information from Google.
State Data Protection Inspectorate cooperate with software developers to ensure that the use of these cookies comply with the legal requirements.
A cookie is necessary for the website to function.
A cookie is designed to implement the function of internet website. It is deleted upon the closure of the window of the website.
Upon the entrance to the page
Till the closure of internet window
Unique ID number
Information from: PHP.NET: Sessions -
IV. OBJECTIVES OF PERSONAL DATA USAGE:
1. Personal data is used for these purposes:
a. Order of products;
b. Delivery of products;
c. For the purposes of direct marketing when a User/Visitor has agreed upon that.
If you want to receive news in your email, in the section My account – Newsletter – Subscribe, choose “Yes”. You can unsubscribe at any time by signing in to your account.
d. A User/ Visitor can unsubscribe at any time by contacting the administrator of the Website by email: sales(eta)postcardshop4u.com
e. The Website administrator may use IP addresses of Users/Visitors for the purpose of administering the Website and for diagnostics of possible failures.
1. www.postcardshop4u.com has Accounts on these internet websites.
a. Postcardshop4u.com – (social network Facebook);
VI. PERSONAL DATA PROVISION
1. www.postcardshop4u.com does not share Personal data to third parties within the Republic of Lithuania, the European Union or other countries for valuable consideration or free of charge excluding such cases as:
a. If the User/Visitor gives a permission;
b. To the Law enforcement authorities in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania procedure;
c. If it is necessary to prevent criminal acts or it is necessary to investigate them.
VII. ADDITION, DELETION OR CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
2. The manager of Personal data shall stop managing the Personal data however does not have to delete it if there is a base to do so.
3. www.postcardshop4u.com shall save Personal data 6 months after the last time the user had logged into the Account. (Changed 2018-05-01)
5.In order for a User/Visitor to implement the rights mentioned above he/she has to contact by email: sales(eta)postcardshop4u.com
VIII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. www.postcardshop4u.com ensures that the Personal data provided by the User/Visitor will be secure on the Website and protected from any illegal actions: illegal disclosure or destruction or fraudulent activity with Personal data, also ensures that the level of Personal data protection complies with Lithuanian Republic legislation.
2. Personal data is protected from the loss of it, illegal use or alterations. The database which stores the data of Users/Visitors of the website is protected from impermissible access through computer networks.
3. The User is committed and obliged to secure his/her own login and password and other data necessary to access the Website.
IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
2. Edited 2015-11-01
3. Edited 2018-05-01